Saturday, December 22, 2007

August 2004: strong month

August 2004 was a very strong roadtrip month. Nothing extreme, but two great, short getaways. Dunn and I made it to a Tigers-Red Sox game in Detroit. Somehow, we didn't take a camera to the game, but it was one of the most awesome pitching performances I've ever seen, as Pedro Martinez mowed down Detroit's lineup for the first five innings. The other was with an ex-girlfriend, and unfortunately I have very few pictures of it, but it was a great drive to Toronto, thru Niagara Falls, in one of the best weekends I've had.

Niagara falls is an amazing display of beauty and power.

The CN Tower in downtown Toronto is gorgeous, and is probably the most recognizable part of one of the most beautiful cities I've ever seen.

The Rogers Centre in Toronto, formerly known as the Skydome, was one of the most pleasant surprises of all the MLB stadiums I've been to.

No comments: